1. After installing Biz Analyst, my battery is getting consumed a lot.
> We request you to go to your Phone Settings, Click on Battery and Check the battery consumption percentage used by each app. If Biz Analyst is amongst the top ones consuming your battery, we would request you to send us the screenshot along with your device details.
2. We are from tally or we are integrated with tally?
> We are third party application provider of tally. Our product has been reviewed by Tally’s team and is also listed on Tally’s website as a recommended mobile application.
3. Can we sync 150 companies at a time?
> Yes you can, but the performance on the phone will be affected as the data for each company will be stored in your app and syncing of 150 companies will happen in your app as well.
4. You charge on number of companies?
> No, We don’t charge based on the number of companies you have in one Tally. Our subscription charges are per Device per Tally License.
5. Can we install biz analyst in Iphone 5 & 5s?
> Yes you can! However, your IOS version should be 9 & above.
6. Do we need to open up the companies in tally to sync my data?
> Yes, you need to open up all your companies in tally for it to sync with Biz Analyst. Also do make sure that all the companies are open in the same Tally where ODBC is enabled. If the companies are open in separate Tallys within the same PC, then it will only sync the company that is open in Tally with the ODBC enabled.
7. If I change my mobile or number, Do I need to pay again? Also will my data will be lost?
> No, you dont have to pay again and neither your data will be lost. All you have to do is Download the app again from the app store / play store and login with the email-id and password you have created for Biz Analyst. All your data will get redownloaded in your app.
8. I currently have 2 Tally licenses, installed at different locations. Can I get the data of both the locations in one mobile app?
> Yes, you can get the data from both the locations in one app itself. You need to install the destop app on both the locations and sign-in with the same email-id and password. Companies from both the locations will get synced and show within the same app in your mobile. Please do note that our subscription charges are per device, per Tally License.
9. How to add users?
> Please click on the link below to check out step by step instructions for adding additional users in your company: For Android and For iOS
10. How can I see my outstandings in the mobile app?
> Open up your mobile app, Go to Dashboard > Click on Receivables.